Hi Bill and others,

I suppose I intended to initiate some argument.

For the record, I was diagnosed with PD a year ago and have experienced
symptoms since 1992. I am 47 years old, and my driver's license number is
HERMARFZ9906. Sometimes I just don't like to give my numbers. In fact, I
don't particularly like those numbers, am not proud of them, and don't feel
compelled to share them. If I had written a "nice" message and not given my
numbers, would someone have questioned whether I was a person with
parkinson's? Is this some kind of exclusive club?

Bill, you are obviously angry with me. That's fine. Don't give me this crap
about "poor policy of not being angry with fellow PWP." I AM A PERSON, and
I expect to be treated like one, and sometimes that involves being the
object of someone's anger. I think we better not get into the practice of
tiptoeing around "not being angry" when we are, lest we end up with
messages that drip with disdain while purporting to be even-handed.

I quit the list this morning, then rejoined. No where else to go.

Rick
47, dx 1/98