i do not understand why we need a change. i am on 2 list computers for
seniors and family list. both and i mean both have lot RE on them i use
EUDORA PRO 4.0  all i need to do is highlight any post and go to edit hit
clear they are gone.  you will notice i do not use RE very often i use
email. like to JANET (RE) in the subject.  i have lost one of the things i
could do year ago i could most per pate em what would be said. as now i
only read one or 2 them clear the rest. no need for 101 to answer the same
? if you see 2or 3 RE why send other one. if i think they are way off
pabase. even on email just look at subject and you know what i am going to
say even you can not read it.  my schooling is one of hard knocks i admit
to using a speller even i don't always understand can't help my keyboard
can't spell. i talked to my nero,minster about my not copulating things.
they both said my age and # of years of PD has taken its toll. i went to
the NAVY in 1941 11 years was a cpo so if you just read 2or3 RE don,t send.
any thing. post down. why i use I.Y.Q. when i was young whipper sapper we
used swak. that it cause wrong ideas so no body can get up set up with my
I.Y.Q.  AND TO LET ALL KNOW VIVIAN IS THE ONLY WOMEN MY LIFE.  i asked for
a run down on from oldest to the youngest with PD. THAT IS SURE YOU KNOW
YOU HAD IT. i was to pay a man $50.00 to fix my pcu. his dad has PD said to
stay with what you know and can do to heck with what others say. now heck
was not the word he used. CHARLIE if every one wants what you want guess i
will have to be taught the new way. if it was not for this list would be
dead. so you see why i like it as is. i do not know what you want. but will
go with the list. email me. all just put I.Y.Q. in subject so i won,t miss
it no offence meant. JANET possible will have to
translate for me thanks sis.  BARB P. ASKED ME NOT TO PUT MY HOME ADDRESS
ON SO I S TOPED.only on emai.  i might cry but let me know how far i am off
on this post. you see i don't know lot on the list now but am getting to
know them. CHARLEY you been on long time. but can not remmer you of
answering again no offence taken. cross my heart i for get what all i was
going to say this is it

                                        I.Y.Q.  DON & VIVIAN
                                        LOVE OF MY LIFE-52