--------------16A488B1C07143B17F27AE4E

Please send "FITNESS COUNTS" to:

Kathy Barras
757 SE 17th Street, #299
Fort Lauderdale, Florida 33316

Kathy Barras cg for mother Florence 74/Sept 97

> > On Wed, 9 Dec 1998, Bonnie Cunningham, R.N. wrote:
> >
> > > A new exercise book from the National Parkinson Foundation is now
> available
> > > for anyone interested. The book is titled "Fitness Counts".  I just
> glanced
> > > through the book and it is easy to follow.  If anyone would like a copy,
> > > please email me privately with your name and address and I will get it
> out
> > > to you.  Of course, as with all of our literature, it is free of charge.
> > >
> > > Warm Regards,
> > >
> > > Bonnie Cunningham
> > > National Parkinson Foundation

--------------16A488B1C07143B17F27AE4E

<HTML>

<P>Please send "FITNESS&nbsp;COUNTS"&nbsp;to:

<P>Kathy Barras
<BR>757 SE 17th Street, #299
<BR>Fort Lauderdale, Florida 33316

<P>Kathy Barras cg for mother Florence 74/Sept 97
<BR>&nbsp;
<BLOCKQUOTE TYPE=CITE>

<P>> On Wed, 9 Dec 1998, Bonnie Cunningham, R.N. wrote:
<BR>>
<BR>> > A new exercise book from the National Parkinson Foundation is now
<BR>available
<BR>> > for anyone interested. The book is titled "Fitness Counts".&nbsp;
I just
<BR>glanced
<BR>> > through the book and it is easy to follow.&nbsp; If anyone would
like a copy,
<BR>> > please email me privately with your name and address and I will
get it
<BR>out
<BR>> > to you.&nbsp; Of course, as with all of our literature, it is free
of charge.
<BR>> >
<BR>> > Warm Regards,
<BR>> >