> Negotiations are under way with international biotechnology merchant
 bankers to raise $10 million to fund MS trials for the growth factor, a hormone known as IGF1.

Hi
The formula for this so called new drug is not given . If it is IGF 1
then this is definitely NOT new  . I have posted many times in the
past about IGF 1 . The easiest way to boost your IGF 1 is to take human
growth hormone . Does this cure PD ? I have heard anecdotal evidence
that it does .
   This list seems to be obsessed with what/who appears on the mass
media . I regard the media as the product of prattling fools and
anything that appears on it should be independently verified .
     peace
          Alastair     ( [log in to unmask] )