At 08:31 AM 12/17/98 -0500, you wrote:
>^^^^^^  WARM GREETINGS  FROM  ^^^^^^^^^^^^  :-)
> Ivan Suzman        49/39/36       [log in to unmask]   :-)
> Portland, Maine   land of lighthouses      deg. F   :-)
>    Still  tossing  in the waves.....    NO  nighttime cg's after Dec.
>26th.  I've placed a new ad in the local Casco Bay Weekly newspaper,
>appears today..
>
>     Dental reconstruction bigger  job than imagined.  6th appointment
>in 11 days is today.
>
>     No luck with Jay Forys --  he cannot afford to  return to work here
>at Maine's $9.00 for the ENTIRE night.( NOTE: That's per night, not per
>hour).
>
>      Spoke to Jim Lehrer News Hour producer - she wants to contrast my
>circumstances to those of Michaal J. Fox
>
>Is nighttime  health care still a privilege of the wealthy...in America.?
>
>Ivan :-1
> IVAN hear in LIMA vivian has made a deal with assed living  for both of
us or the remain one. the deal is if i go it will be so much with 24 hrs
health care or both of us. a small apartment. when if both are gone they
get our house. while a live they will maintain and rent our place. when
both are gone they can do what they deem best. no paperers signed yet but
thinking over but sound good.

                                          I.Y.Q.  DON AND VIVIAN