My dad, who is caregiver for my mother (Lillian 79/2), forwarded this
note and letter to me to post here on the Listserv.  Dennis Liebl

Warren H. Liebl ([log in to unmask]) writes:

 The following is  a letter that I wrote at the  request of The
Newsletter from the American Parkinson  Disease Assn., Inc. that came
in
today's mail. We are sending this and  Mom thought you might also
send
such a letter. Possibly you might put it into the Web and get others
write ?   Whatever ! The request is good.

Dr. Harold Varmus, Director
National Institutes of Health
Bldg One, Room 126
Bethesda, MD 20892

  Now that the Udall Bill was passed by Congress, we would encourage
you
to please comply with the new Law by making sure that one hundred
million dollars are spent just on Parkinson's research.  We who
suffer
from this disease need the help. There has been so little known
about
this disease, and it seems to be showing more and more each day. The
Dr.s have very little knowledge about this "Old People's Sickness"
which
is comming out in teenagers these days. We beg for your assistance
in
funding Parkinson's Research.

                                                         Thank  You

      Signed: XXXXXXXX

____
Dennis Liebl, Realtor

E-Mail me at:  [log in to unmask] or [log in to unmask]
Visit my Web Site at:  http://www.liebl.com

<Prodigy Distribution List>
TO: DKL