>ps:what does every one else think?

I have no idea which is worse, diabetes or PD.  Given my druthers I'd pick
being healthy over anything.  Whilst I know it can have significance when
funds are being allocated can't we leave the comparisons to the accountants.
All that is established by the knowledge that PD is better to have than
disorder A and worse to have than disorder B is our place in a pecking order
no-one in their right minds would choose to be in.  It doesn't stop us
getting pecked

Dennis

Dennis Greene 49/dx 37/ onset 32

"I am in the hands of the unknown God,
  he is breaking me down to his own oblivion
  to send me forth on a new morning, a new man."
                                                             (D.H. Lawrence)

http://members.networx.net.au/~dennisg/