Like, I have been away for some time, but back for a time now, eh?  If you think
that Diabetes with PD is bad, how about Colon Cancer with PD?  That is why I have
been away, two listserves is a bit much to handle, and the Cancer Listserv is more
important to me.  Anyway, we are all still playing with the deck of cards dealt.
There are advantages to everything, for example, with Terminal Cancer, I don't
have to work anymore!