Bill,
I have a to say about misery indices and other forms of body counts, but the
subject deserves more preparation than I can put into it just now.  My
daughter needs the computer for homework, for one thing.

However, I want to respond to your "complaint against nurses".  You are not
the only one to have these complaints.  I for one, have been treated miserably
in a rather prestigious institution.  I am convinced that it was done out of
ignorance.  fortunately there s help:  give the APDA a ring at their Staten
Island hang out (1-800-223-2732,  alternate 1-718-981-8001) and ask for their
pamphlet "Hospitalization of a Parkinson Patient".  they will send a copy free
of charge.  educate  your nursing staff with it on the first day of your
hospitalization.  It can only help.

Colon cancer-what a bummer.  Have you heard anything about shark juice?  That
is a serious question reflecting a huge amount of ignorance.

Regards,
WHH 55/38/37