as usual i will be in hot water again. i asked for jokes,poems so on long
time ago. but not so many reply to them. as my worked had me to go in homes
and lot of times only woman of the house was home. so i did not drink or
use any bad words. still i some time don't go for off color jokes. that is
me. vivian worked in a factory so it was nothing new to her. you notice i
put npd-subject so you can just pass it up. cammilla i know for long time
would not offend any one. so npd-joke-2 sided i for one after 30 years i
get tired of how bad i feel . but what is bad? i wanted to walk in front of
a truck family made me see the light of day. so as i say what is a pity
party. fake opp. helped Ruth for a while. as lot of you know i always say
mind over matter can help lot. i am living with some pain so i say i had
tooth ack before i did not die. mind over matter.  still waiting for a list
of the length of time we knew we had pd oldest to youngest. just plain
nosey lolo

                                       I.Y.Q.  DON AND VIVIAN
                                       LOVE OF MY LIVE-52

                                       BEST MEDS FOR PWP IS