Hi my name  is Steve  I am a 51/16 Parkie back on the List after  2-3 yr
dropoff.  Stopped work in '94 and am on Soc Sec SSI plus company LTD
plan.  My wife has rheumatoid arthritis and is in constant pain which
makes getting the two of us  around somewhat problematic at times. We
live near Hartford, Connecticut have 2 in college and one at home in
high school.
My immediate concern is with Tasmar(tolcapone) the COMT inhibitor. I
have been taking(100mg X3times per day) it since July and it certainly
does cut my need for sinemet,and prolongs my "on-time".  Earlier this
week my blood test showed that my liver functions where fine so I plan
to keep taking Tasmar  and go for a bi-weekly blood test.  I do find
myself feeling tired alot since starting Tasmar esp after meals. Often
fall asleep sitting up in chair at table! Although I  get a nice Tasmar
boost,  have lost a lot of my getup and go.  I find it very hard to get
started, and harder still to sustain activities. Other meds include
sinemet 25/250 & CR, Elydeprel, Amantadine, Mirapex, and Artane.   Was
wondering if anyone else had these kind of experiences with TASMAR????