In a message dated 12/17/98 9:12:42 PM Eastern Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

<< anet,  This is a wonderful resource.  How will people know where to go for
 this information?  Should they contact the list or one of the organizations
 (NPF,PDF...) >>

Currently I am the person to contact for information from the database. When
completed I plan to have the Alliance group post it on their web page for
ready axcess by all.

Dale Severance

When completed the NPF,APDA< PDF and PAT will be given a complete copy.  Any
other PD Organization requesting a copy will be included in the above group.