Thank you John, Ithink I flew off the handle  alittle , I just had a small lump
taken off my neck that the doctor says is 50/50 whether its cancer of the
severe or mild kind. (There is a mild kind?) On top of that he referred me to
another neurologist cause the last guy I saw is leaving for a year. Sometimes
I think they're giving me the run around waiting for me to croak.
Bill