Dear Friends....
I appologize for sending the massage about Clinton....
If it is not OK..let me know..
Janet...this message is not political...
Isn't it Clinton who pushed for subsidized rent for disabled like yourself
and others?
However...I am not planning to send this stuff all the time...or ever again
Janet....dont be dissappointed by this one incident which will never happen
again..
How about the other HUNDREDS of PARKINSONS messages..?
Are you disappointed in the WHOLE list because of my message about Clinton..?
I joined in also because of Parkinson not Clinton...
Sorry it has upset you...It will never happen again...there will be no
other issue of this importance anytime soon ...
"I AM REALLY DISAPPOINTED IN THIS LIST"...Janet sais...
well Janet, I am not disappointed in this list at all.....
wojtek dworak..chicago..