Janet and Jane.

Jane Thank you so much for the expert view on this.  I didn't represent
the survey as anything more than this. If people want I will continue to
push for responses until after the new year.

Janet
I wrote a long response to you and when i went to spell check it the
mail program crashed and I lost a half hours work..  Let me at least
summarize here.

You are confusing questioning based on anecdotal information   and
trying to get information with an attack on the list and Barb Pattern
which it is not. Questioning about whether people thin there is a
problem I believe is helpful. and in the spirit of your challenge to
help Barb,

I'm going to let your subtle (or not so subtle) personal attack go by
for now (on my motivation and LIST "patriotism" except to say that
looking at problems and trying to cone up with solutions is not looking
a gift horse in the mouth.  It is appreciating that gift that is
received and showing caring for it and its welfare.  Not acknowledging
that the horse's teeth may be decayed is  far more irresponsible.

Barb can speak for herself and if she sees what I am doing as disloyal
or out of bounds I am sure I will hear from her.

In the mean time don't  polarize a well intentioned effort.  If you
think I have a hidden agenda I'd love to hear it.  Maybe I have a
financial interest in the outcome.

I sure see why one person wrote after expressing his views. Please don't
use my name or someone will crucify me .

--

Charles T. Meyer,  M.D.
Middleton (Madison), Wisconsin