Dear Mr. Hawkins and those who agree with you..

I appologize to everyone here for infringing upon the PD topic of this list.
It was , perhaps, a mistake. I will not do it again.
After reading your text carefully, Darwin,
I am full of respect for your keen historical mind.
It was PAINFULLY ENLIGHTENING.
I like America also. Now I know why.
I just realized, that it is NOT the majority that is SMART,
it is not the majority that is EDUCATED,
it is not the majority that is TALENTED,
it is not the majority that is DRIVEN.
( it is not the majority that is GOOD ??? ) ( I hope not )
( maybe it is not the majority that is ANYTHING, right? )
Very "learned" interaction this was for me.
If You or anyone would still like to respond,
please do it to my email address, instead of the list.

Thak You, Darwin....
Respectfully,
wojtek dworak...chicago...