First, I hope we can  be a little more tender with each other---we're all
in this togetjher, one way or another!

Second, I talked with Ivan today, and he has had a terrible experience with
an oral surgeon who *butchered* him, this on top of the CG gap he's facing.
He seldom has strength to read the list or post, but if anyone wants to
cheer him up,  a call would be welcome: (207)797-8488.

Third,  my personal thanks to Barb Patterson for her management of this
sometimes fractious family--
the comments received by Charlie in his survey show over and over how
important this list is to all of us.... we care deeply about it and about
our   fellow members....  it is a resource to be treasured, and with
self-restraint and tolerance, we can keep it that way!

Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter 80/70/55
Oxford, Ohio

                        "Ask me about the CARE list for
                        Caregivers of Parkinsonians ! "