In a message dated 12/18/98 7:48:26 AM Pacific Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

<< I am sorry for what I said, I do not know that much about diabetes.  I
 just feel that anything would be better than PD.  I do believe that any
 disease would not be fun and has its dark side. I can only speak from what I
 have and feel. >>

You never need to be sorry for what you feel.  It sounds as if you are having
a hard time now.  I want to be supportive.  I am not minimizing PD - it's
really scary to watch my husband shake.  Gordie does quite well on Sinemet but
still has symptoms.  His digestive system seems to be taking the brunt of it
now with a lot of intestinal discomfort.