i went to bed at 9pm up at 3am  could not sleep over all the stuff on the
famly list. all i know is i whant to help PWP'S i was brought up in a
family own each side that did not want me. then at 19 i met VIVIAN  i have
not slept with or been  with any other womem. i was very up set when i got
PD. THOUGHT MY LIFE WAS OVER. her and my church helped me. same church 61
years. i do not juge a person on their believes just how the treet me.
what is said has me mixed up. do i do wrong or right?  all i want to do is
to help PWP'S what i have learned or 30 to 40 years of having it. school of
hard knocks. RE, JOKES,POEM'S I LIKE. AT TIMES I GET TIERED OF HEARNGING
NOTHING BUT MED'S AS WHAT ONE TAKES COULD HURT SOME ONE ELSE. BUT IF IF IT
HELPS YOU SAY THIS MED HELPS ME. thats fine with me. my friend know i got
PD but there is other things to talk about. i can't travel or viiset any
one. ules one or 2 steps to get in there house and reading room is on first
floor. and pull my self up. my home has a elec bed,chair lifed.elec lift to
get tomy basment. all kinds  of handycapped things, phone with just push
botten tall call some one. light,pcu,coffee all fixed on timers. even
burglar alarm. i do get to goto amegan legion on sat. for brakfast. my
coffee cup is on hot plate run on a timer. i am getting aful mixed up now
and forget lot. even my pcu when iturn it on puts me to the list. easy huh.
there is days i can think like i did when young. it only took me well not
sure when i stared to put in supumps they work but not how i want them to.
to proud to ask for help. as i was the one togive ad vice mom says shut
downyou know who boss lolo bye
                                            I.Y.Q. DON  VIVIAN