my dear cyber-dad-don

At 05:11 1998/12/19 -0500, you wrote:
>i went to bed at 9pm up at 3am - i could not sleep
>over all the stuff on the famly list. all i know is
>i want to help PWP'S. i was brought up in a family on
>each side that did not want me. then at 19 i met VIVIAN.
>i have not slept with or been with any other women. i
>was very upset when i got PD. I THOUGHT MY LIFE WAS OVER.
>vivian and my church helped me. same church for 61 years.
>i do not judge a person on their beliefs - just on how
>they treat me. what is being said has me mixed up.
>am i doing wrong or right?

you always do right cyber-dad-don
you and your big fat heart could do nothing less

charlie and i are just having a difference of opinion
like in any family

>all i want to do is to help PWP'S what i have learned from
>30 to 40 years of having pd; the school of hard knocks.
>RE: JOKES, POEM'S I LIKE. AT TIMES I GET TIRED OF HEARING
>NOTHING BUT MED'S, SINCE WHAT ONE TAKES COULD HURT SOME ONE ELSE.
>BUT IF IT HELPS YOU TO SAY THIS MED HELPS ME, thats fine
>with me. my friends know i've got PD but there are other
>things to talk about.

absolutely!

>i can't travel or visit anyone, unless it is only 1 or 2 steps
>to get in their house and the 'reading room' is on the first
>floor and i can pull my self up. i do get to go to the
>american legion on saturdays for breakfast. my home has an
>electric bed, a chair lifer, an electic lift to get to my
>basment, all kinds of handicapped things, a telephone with just
>a pushbutton to call someone. the lights, the pc, the coffee
>machine are all fixed on timers. even the burglar alarm. my coffee
>cup is on a hot plate run on a timer.

your spirit is indomitable
your lesson to me is to show me that mine is too

>i am getting awfully mixed up now and i forget a lot. even my pc
>when i turn it on puts me straight onto the list, easy, huh?
>there are days when i can think like i did when i was young.
>it only took me... well, i'm not sure when i started to put in
>the sump pumps... they work, but not how i want them to. i'm too
>proud to ask for help now, as i was always the one to give advice.
>mom says shut down, you know who's the boss! lolo!
>bye
>                                            I.Y.Q. DON  VIVIAN

another lesson from you to me:
love and laughter will win, hands down, everytime

IYQ 2
a whole lot
now quit your worrying and catch some shut-eye!

sis

janet paterson - 51 now /41 dx /37 onset - almonte/ontario/canada