In a message dated 12/16/98 2:12:07 PM Central Standard Time, [log in to unmask]
writes:

<<  Sometimes I just don't like to give my numbers. In fact, I
 don't particularly like those numbers, am not proud of them, and don't feel
 compelled to share them. If I had written a "nice" message and not given my
 numbers, would someone have questioned whether I was a person with
 parkinson's? Is this some kind of exclusive club?

Rick,

I have not meant to be disingenuous
I am not proud of my numbers either, but it allows BTDT's to understand from
whence one comes.  In addition, in the case of what you proposed (not using
folks) it would have lent certain credibility to your argument.
Unfortunately, I <dripping> understand  a great deal about where you are
coming from.  Disdain however is the wrong word.   Let me explain.

Since getting PD, I have spent a considerable amount of time with people angry
with me. Some ignorant people are certain that I could be more helpful simply
by trying harder.   Usually they expect me to do something for them.  There
are times when that is simply not possible.  I hate being "Off" and unable to
move, and in no way able to respond to their needs.  This is the origin of my
"never get, mad at a PWP" policy.  It does nothing constructive.

For the average PWP, however, anger at certain stages is normal.  Anger is
good.  Anger directed at PWPs, however, is counter productive

Finally:
Listen, @#%$x%&@##& dammit, when I say I'm not mad at you, I am not mad at
you.  Is that clear?

Regards,
WHH 55 /38/37 (still capable of some things at 55/a hell of a capable guy at
age 38/you would not  believe me at 37)