Don, not only are you doing what is right, but you can set the example for the
list!
Most times you discuss everything that is important: getting along with PD,
getting along with family and friends, the PWP being good to the CG and vice
versa.  In this post you mentioned several things that can help PWP and
caregiver, like using timers, etc.  You may get confused sometimes, but who
doesn't?  We know that Don is still at the controls!
I can help you with one problem: the sump pumps, just move to Florida, where
we have no basements, so we need no sump pumps!  Also, no basement means no
stairs!  What do you think?  LOL, [log in to unmask]