Hello everyone!
My name is Nancy Bosh.  I live in Ann Arbor, MI.  I was diagnosed with PD in
1984, having ignored my symptoms for about 2 years.  I stopped driving about 3
years ago, which prevented my continuing the practice of law.  I am presently
taking Sinemet CR, carbi/levodopa, selegiline (Eldepryl), orphenadrine
(Norflex), pergolide (Permax), tolcapone (Tasmar), trazedone, and Premphase
(estrogen).  I am being treated by Dr. Kirk Frey at the University of Michigan
Hospital Alzheimer's and Related Diseases Project.  I am a believer in
stretching and exersize for PWP.  I am also interested in the recent discovery
that Tasmar, which I am taking, may cause liver damage.