Elena,
Were you possibly one of the test group of PWP where only 1/2 of the group
received a real operation and the others received a "scam operation" that has
recently bee seen on TV and in the Wall Street Journal ? If you where one who
did not receive the fetal cell transplant you might check your Dr and see if
they would do the operation now?
Good Luck
Bob Chapman 65/62/58