Bill Harrington,

Sorry not to have been clearer ...

To me, it would be impossible to judge either PD or Diabetes (Type I or Type
II) as worse than the other, for it is not the disease itself, but rather how
it effects a given individual; and, as the several testimonies which this
discussion has prompted show, both diseases present and reveal themselves with
widely varied symptoms of greater or lesser intensity in different
individuals, with wide-ranging degrees of severity and life-complicating or
life-threatening severity.   That's why I think it's a silly discussion   to
have.

What I  was trying to say about my own case is that, if I had only one
(probably either one) of these diseases, I'd still be able to maintain an
active work life; but the combination of them has made me have to quit.

I remain interested in identifying and  communicating with other, Type I
Diabetics and  would appreciate any help in that regard.  I have thus far
identified only two others within reach of our list (although, of course,
among our PWP population Type II Diabetes is far more prevalent).

Thanks, Bill.

John Bachman