Dear listfamily, for that is what we somehow have become.......

We are a family, because we have so much loving concern for each other....
        because we try hard to meet each others' needs....
        because we don't always see eye-to-eye....and feel free to say so....
        because we share the good, the bad, and the funny....
        because we willingly support each other to the limit of our ability....
        because we can overlook things that rub us the wrong way....most of
the time!

This is a time when "family" means so much, and we are "virtual" family for
those who may not have
        "real life" family to turn to....

From this connectedness we harvest strength, humor, empathy---and the
responsibility for each other
        that families always have....

So, whatever you may be celebrating this season, we wish you  joy and
peace, and above all, the hope                          `       for a
better tomorrow.

Your "cyber-siblings",  Peter and Camilla Flintermann           Oxford,
Ohio, USA"
                  visit us at: