Hello folks,

>From  1 to 69------thank you all for joining my initiative.  Now, janet
REALLY deserves our community's thank you, for keeping the tv-ready list
in excellent shape.

 Listing oneself is the beginning. To each of you, I wish to pose one
question:

Ready?

On camera, if you had just 2 minutes, what talking point or points would
you emphasize?  What waould your message be?  We all, myself included,
will benefit from a discussion of our most crucial  talking  points.

Janet, are you able  to add a line to the introduction to the list of 69
tv-ready pwp's and caregivers, reminding people to be prepared well in
advance of going on-camera?  Oh, a funny thought, on-camera almost is the
same as "on-set"!

Ivan

 Ivan Suzman        49/39/36       [log in to unmask]   :-)
 Portland, Maine   land of lighthouses   30   deg. F   :-)  snow

On Wed, 16 Dec 1998 07:14:35 janet paterson <[log in to unmask]>
writes:
>hi gang;
>
>for those who need some background on this 'tv-ready-list'
>i have summarized our cyber-sib Ivan Suzman's own words as follows:
>
>"Michael J. Fox has given us an enormous opportunity in our battles to
>further both publicity and research funding for Parkinson's Disease.
>We are the most knowledgeable people to explain the hopes and horrors
>of living with PD. We must follow MJF's courageous example in our own
>ways, in non-clinical settings, in our own communities. Please add
>your name below to indicate your willingness to appear on TV when and
>if the opportunity presents itself. Our stories must be heard. We must
>be visible."
>
>thanks to all who sent in corrections:
>i've updated the list as of 7:00 am est
>
>please check your own information,
>especially the 'when' age code [we need to be consistent here]
>and please post any corrections and-or additions
>
>your cyber-sibling in list-keeping
>
>janet
>

>Notes:
>
>*  = Who  = pwp/cg/o = person-with-parkinson's / care-giver / other
>** = When = yy/yy/yy = pwp's-age-now / age-diagnosed / age-onset

>LIST OF PWP'S AND CG'S WILLING TO APPEAR ON TV-BE TAPED FOR BROADCAST
>LastName, FirstName / Who* / When** / City / State-Prov / Country /
>e-mail
>
>Altuve, Jose / pwp / 45-40-34 / Montreal / QU / CA / [log in to unmask]
>Anderson, Leta / pwp / 53-53-38 / Lakewood / CO / US /

  ( SNIPPED)    and 67 more entries........