Shalom
        Please allow me to share my thoughts on this matter. I have had Pd
for five years.  I hate it. I truly understand  how much of a monster it is
.
        My brother died of diabetes 2 years ago. He was six years younger
then I am, I miss him.
        My lovely bride of 21 years has MS.
        Which of us is in greater need of re-search money .I don't know. I
am tired of suffering yet I hurt just as much when Shannon is not feeling
well. And I truly hurt when I think of my brother.
        Perhaps instead of saying the money for my cure is more important
then the money for your cure we could try to understand one anothers
suffering and work together to help one another.
John 55/5