From: Carole K. Menser <[log in to unmask]>
To: Multiple recipients of list PARKINSN <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: CORRECTED INTRODUCTION
Date: Saturday, December 12, 1998 9:05 PM

I am new to the list.  My name is Ted Menser and I live in Redding Ca..
I  found out I had Parkinson's over 6 years ago.  I was diagnosed at age 46
and am  currently 51.  My current medications include Sinemet 50/200,
Mirapex 100mg, amatadine 100 mg.  Mirapex is a new medication and has
helped a great deal. I currently have no noticeable shaking at rest and my
two main problems are extreme fatigue after two hours of work which
requires rest for approx. 45 minutes and it has become more difficult to
move.  I drive and can do everything but in limited time frames.  I was
able to finish a 30 year career and retired from the Postal Service as
Postmaster of Redding.

Ted