From: John Levin <[log in to unmask]>
To: Multiple recipients of list PARKINSN <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: When to tell
Date: Sunday, December 20, 1998 3:52 AM

I have a patient who has come to me for advice and I am not sure what to
tell her. I would be grateful if I could get some suggestions from the
list.
She is a 63 year old grandmother diagnosed 5 years ago.She has asked me
when
she should tell some of her close friends. She has some dyskinesia which is
probably noticeable to some untrained eyes.
She is concerned about people making a fuss or being pitied. Also she is
concerned about gossip in a small community.

John Levin MD