Parkinson's isn't something to be ashamed of.  It's a disease.  Would you be
ashamed if you had cancer or heart disease?  It's not like AIDS which is
frequently transmitted by sexual contact or sharing needles. (Not that I'm
saying you should be ashamed because you have AIDS, but sometimes people can
be so judgemental.)

I've always believed in being honest, especially with family, close friends
and my boss.  They and others will notice things if you wait a long time to
break the news.  Their uninformed conclusions (e.g., he/she has a drinking
problem) may be worse than the truth.

My opinion:Go ahead and tell.

Keith Chancey 46/15 months
Memphis, TN