i may be saying it to the the list but i will.  i have said PARKINSON is
like a marriage first 7 years are the hardest.  do not hide it replete  don
not hide you have PD. you will friends gain life long friends by telling
them. i to would not admit it at first. but one day in church a sermon made
me see the light.  as i said i lost friends my work but i now got friends
hear at home on family list that are true and good. we all have problem
even BILL CLINTON. be proud of your self. do what you can today,rest next
day. no need for pity party no one else cares. it just waist of your time.
after 30 years i learned a lot. at least i am alive to give VI VAN  blue
blazes from time to time. lolo there is so much cruelty in the world so why
we should add more to it. CAMMILA wrote such a nice post  follow her good
advice me i am just a dumb old man of 74 but am i ever good looking lo lo
lo be proud hold you head high look at me. see what i can still do how many
other can say that we can down wit PARKINSON. up with us and to use it
wrong XMAS CHRISTMAS TO ONE AND ALL.

                                      I.Y.Q.  DON AND VIVIAN
                                       LOVE OF MY LIFE-52
                            REMEMBER TO TELL YOUR MATE