It is different for everybody, as everyone has their particular reasons for
telling and for not telling.  I, for example, when unemployed, looking for work,
do not put the fact I have Parkinsons on my resume as Parkinsons does not affect
any of my work abilities.  Is this being dishonest?  It is my choice, and my
choice is to work, thanks.  I am sure that many others can give many other
reasons for not telling, depending on their circumstances.