I think it is wonderful that your wife's daughter has had PD training within
her PT curriculum.  My own experience in the Midwest with PT in the early-mid
80s and in '93 has been negative, i.e. it made symptoms worse.  To be fair,
the early PT occurred before the dx, but even after, this was the case.   I
doubt any of these therapists had had any specialized training in PD.  Be sure
you pick one who has.

Barbara Blake-Krebs 58, 1984