As it happens, Peter had the chance to work for the fall semester with 2
delightful young Miami U. seniors--both of whom are planning to go to grad
school in Physical Therapy.  They got good experience working with him,
designing an exercise program (based in part on one the   PT used with him
last year ) and as part of the bargain, HE educated THEM about PD !  He
worried every week about what to tell/show them, and did a great job (with
my help) giving them info from the list, videos, etc. They were the stars
of their class because they knew so much about PD !  While they had no
special training at this point, they were very cautious andf gentle with
him, and got him to exercise more than I've ever been able to do !  He
really enjoyed the attention, and they were so sweet with him---a mutually
beneficial experience.  .