Hi, Charlie...It never even crossed my mind that this was an
attack-honest. :)  Although the 'gift horse with decayed teeth' caught my
attention for a moment.  (Just kidding.)

I have forwarded your suggestion to the 'listserve guru' and will let you
all know if it's possible.  It would be worth a try.

Most of the other suggestions were good, too.  I especially liked the
idea of mentoring new members re a list FAQ and specific software
programs.  Another 'mentoring' job would be respond to and assist those
folks who mistakenly think I'm some kind of expert about pd.  I have
fowarded some of these messages to specific listmembers but it would be
helpful to have a team who could try to direct these folks to pd
resources.

Perhaps Bob Fink and others could assist those members who send
attachments to the list.  Janet Paterson already does an excellent job of
responding to listserver questions and hopefully will continue to do so.

And Don, would you please continue being our role model for how to live
with pd....I don't know how many times I have thought "what would Don do
in this situation'.  The answer is always 'just go ahead and find a way
to do it'.

Thank you all for your kind words.

Barb

Barbara Patterson                               [log in to unmask]
HSC 2J22                                        905-525-9140, ext. 22403
                        School of Nursing