FYI.... For those who are interested (that's ALLLLL of ya, right?)
<smile>
The Leeza Show, which was filmed last week and features several Los
Angeles area Parkies (yours truly, included) will be aired on (DRUM
ROLL)  December 26.

Show timeloca l time for the Greater Los Angeles Metropolitan Area is
9:00 a.m.   IF the program is shown to the TV audience exactly as it
filmed, the PD segment will be towards the middle of the hour long
program.

Sorry, but I have noooooo idea what time the show airs in any other
location other than L.A., however if you have Web access, you can
look up the exact local time the Leeza Show airs (and also air time
for a whole buncha other TV talk shows) by clicking on:

http://tvtalkshows.com

Scroll down the list till ya see the Leeza Show, and click on that.

PLEASE keep in mind if/as ya  watch the show that we guests were told
to be upbeat and positive about living with PD, and of course,
Paramount Studios and the Leeza Show are the ones who cut and edit
what eventually gets aired.  The guests have no say whatsoever about
what part(s) of their interview the viewing audience will see.

Barb Mallut