i just promest BARB P. i would stay on the list but
how how about this. you say i want to learn all i can about PD. WHAT S THE
FIRST THING YOU WANT TO DO IS CHANGE THE LIST. TO DAY ALL (SORRY YELLING AS
YOU SAY.) i got was 32 post of the 32  7 used re which you say don't do it.
it not PD. sorry my mind  does not work to well any more ypu know this dm
PD seems not to work after 30 years. u see my school was one of hard knocks
no MD or other behind it. most money i ever made was $500.00 hr boy am i
dumb. lot of us will jump to one thing than other. we are easily swayed. be
lief a person with a degree be hind his name . i am all so on the senior
list. they use RE a lot get on it and tell them how wrong it is. i have
never i have never gotten over 70 post in one day. now my nero says he get
100.s so you want to learn about PD let us alone just listen you just might
learn about PD. me 30 years i have not learned a d--d thing about PD. you
should read some of the letter i get hear at home who are on the list. they
are afraid of beening made fun of need them for your survey. you even talk
about lot of our spelling . i went in to wars did not get a good education
but sure as h--l did what for all to say and what to do. i can all most put
in a sealed letter what you will say if you post any thing  as i said i am
going through ruff time now. can not under stand lot of things. one why now
we are doing wrong things.  i don't know how many i will up set with this
post you know what i am me. i will beat PD if it takes 100 years. so as old
saying goes put that in your pipe and smoke it.  my last post if i am asked
for e-mail RE. i will. not to family as i see i am not wanted.

                             MY LAST I.Y.Q.
                                     LOVE  DON AND VIVIAN