Dear Listfriends,

 I just want to say thanks to all you wonderful people. I get such a
charge out of knowing so much.
The list is the best Ph.D. you can get.  And on Don, I would immediately
give him an honorary Ph.D.Or better yet, a D.P. (Doctor of
Parkinsonology)

Hey, Viv, when are you giving Don the graduation party? Please send me an
invite, and  please have Kathrynne Holden as the dietician to prepare the
snacks, and Jeanette Fuhr and Darwin Hawkins can take care of the
PD-appropriate desserts.

Barb Mallut and I will sign autographs and sing "Shakin' All Over" s
entertainment.

  Seriously folks,Happy Holidays to all on the List.  Let's hope that in
1999 we will all be well enough to push hard to find the "cure."

Ivan Suzman
Portland Maine 49/39/36  :-)