Ivan...

I used OT wake up several times a night, and despite having snuggled
into 2 down comforters AND a Hudson Bay blanket (wonderfully warm,
all wool blanket) when I went to bed, I'd always be freezing cold
when I woke up.

I found the "cure" for waking up frozen in the Sears Healthcare
Catalog - yours free by calling Sears(800) 326-1750.

On page 58, you'll find the "Sunbeam Bedwarmer with 'Brain' Mattress
Heating Cover." (item "C" on page) And since this wonderful device
goes UNDER you sheet, instead of resting on top of it like an
electric blanket, it makes it "Parkie-friendly."  That's right - no
struggle wrestling with a cover and electric cord while trying to
sleep.

he mattress heating cover comes in a variety of sizes and isn't
exactly cheap (twin size is $69.99, full is $79.99, king is $119.99,
and there's other sizes in between).

I cannot begin to tell ya the significant difference in the quality
of sleep I have since I got this heated mattress cover.   The "brain"
in it adjusts the heat to a continuous and uniform warmth so there's
not even any temp adjustment needed by YOU.... the cover does it all
on it's own for ya.

BTW..... if you get the cover on sale, as I did, there's a
significant saving involved.

Thinking of ya, m'friend....

Love from yer Cyber-sis....

Barb Mallut