Hi!
        I just wanted to let you know that I'll be going off-list soon, and turning
the reins over to Dad. Dad has a bit of catching up to do, since I've saved
most of the digests from the past month. Hopefully, he'll be joining the list
in about a week or so (whenever we get the computer online!)
        In the meantime, I've enjoyed being on this list and getting to know many of
you through it. I will probably sign on again from time to time. For now
though, I'll be on the CARE list.
        Happy Holidays and may 1999 bring the one thing I think we all want--a cure!

Trish
CG Jerry 76 now/67 age dx'd