Of all the letters I have read (and that is most of them as I read them to
Glory in the
morning awaiting her medication to kick in) Don's letters are by far the most
moving
and beautifully writen.  Somehow within his letters, the love he holds for all
PWPs and their care-givers shows through like a marque blazing on a darkened
street.
To think that he might leave us because of an effort to reduce the mail it is
worse
than thowing the baby out with the bath water,  It is more like eliminating
bath water
itself.  When one considers the effort to write those letters, to complain
about the
little time and effort to read them,  is not justified.

Stay Don and write to your hearts content.  No one can say it more
beautifully.

John & Gloria Strauss
Gloria  76/81/79