I can say that as I'm not the author, I merely editted and reformatted it.

To  Remember Me

A time will come
my body lying neatly on a white shee
tsurrounded by the living and dying.
A doctor=7F will declare my brain has ceased to function
my life has ended
.Do not instill artificial life,nor call this my deathbed.=7F=7F
Let it be my Bed of Life
,my body to be used for the living;
sight to one who has never seen
a sunrise or a baby's smil=7Fe
my heart to one living in constant  pain
my kidneys to a chained victim
 my blood to a teenager pulled from twisted wre=7F=7Fckage
-that he may live to see hi sgranddchildren playing.
Take my bones, muscles, every fibre, nerve
 to find a way for=7F crippled children to walk
take my cells that a speechless boy
 will shout at the crack of a ba
tor a deaf girl hear the =7F=7Frain  upon her window.
Take my mutinous brain, study
so all god's children wont have to bear
the agony of pd on a parents face
Scatter my ashes on the wind
that they may feed the flowers
.If you must bury something
,let it be my faults and weak=7Fnesse
prejudices and transgressions against my fellow man
.Give my sins to the devil
my soul to God
.When you think of =7Fm
etry to do a kind deed  or word