Judith,
I, too, hope you will re-consider. You are a valuable member of the list.
Perhaps after the holidays, when people can think again, they'll realize i=
t's
not that hard to post to the list.
Since the address for the PDlist for already in my address book, I don't h=
ave
any "problem" as all I do is switch that for the 1 that pops into the "To"=
 box
if I hit Reply to a post.
Hoping to see many more of your posts

Bonnie