hi judith

At 01:15 1998/12/23 -0500, you wrote:
>Sorry folks...but if today's list is an indication of what it is going
>to be like from now on, it has become Dullsville and I'll be signing
>off.
>Judith

over my dead body!!!

just because there's self-appointed 'list police' about
doesn't mean we have to pay them any mind
which opinion matters to you the most?
i vote for the list-mom's!

aside from any disagreements
which are pretty normal here, are they not?
it's a pretty busy time of year, no?
everyone got their holiday shopping done yet?
i haven't started!!!
a lot of folks are away
so whoever's left - let's make the most of it!!!
our yule-time tree has a couple of 'twirly-gigs' on it
so the decorations hanging from them spin around -
may be old hat to you - but wow to me!

love to all

janet

janet paterson - 51 now /41 dx /37 onset - almonte/ontario/canada