List Police!!!???  -  Oh Yes and remember that Big Brother is watching
!!!!!!
I lurk and listen and occasionally  throw in a comment on a number of
forums and enjoy most of them most of the time - on one or another every
once in a while somebody takes the bit in their teeth and decides it is
their destiny to set the world aright  according to their concepts  well -
what I do is use my mouse to scroll thru the various messages and pass up
the obviuosly uninteresting ones  -  takes maybe 1-3 seconds to decide to
read or pass  -  no big deal
I repeat a comment offered 2 or 3 times in today's posts  -  things are
getting pretty dry lately
Pardon an old curmudgeon  but as an old sailor once said  I yam what I yam
Bob Anibal