AT the moment it is dull, however something ,or someone complained
enough to cause a trial. Since the change some one posted something with
a reference to a religious page. I clicked on it and found it
interesting, and read it. It was not an attempt to convert me just a web
page which I took time to read. Someone complained about  politics and
religion on the list. No one forced me to spend the time reading the
page. No one forced me to read or post anything political.

The point of this is to remind everyone that someone will always
complain, always. There were enough complaints to make the list change.
I think it is just a trial and hope it goes away. I deleted the
complaints and can delete anything I wish. Maybe after the rush and
hurley burley of" this season to be jolly " we can settle down and
decide what is wanted. Bye, Nita