I don't suppose there's much point in saying yet again that all anyone has
to do to post to the whole list is decide to do it and then do it?

I don't suppose there's much point in pointing to the irony of posting after
posting to the list complaining about list police stopping people posting?

I don't suppose there's much point in pointing out that the phrase "List
Police" is being used over and over again but that no item has been
suppressed by anyone

I don't suppose there's much point in wondering why people react so strongly
to being asked to send to the list only those things they actually want to
send to the list?

I don't suppose there's much point in wondering why " we who.......... years
ago, talked of honour and of truth, shriek with pleasure when we show the
weasel's twist, the weasels tooth." (Yeats - again)

BUT I THINK THERE IS SOME POINT IN SAYING THAT IF WE SPEND AS MUCH TIME
ENCOURAGING PEOPLE TO WRITE TO THE LIST AS WE ARE SPENDING RANTING AND
RAVING ABOUT A MERE PROCEDURE, WE MIGHT ACTUALLY END UP WITH THE BEST OF
BOTH WORLDS.

Or is that to much to hope for?

Dennis
Dennis Greene 49/dx 37/ onset 32