instead of puting non PD i put it this way so it will be read by all.  i am
going through some thing that is new to me and got to work through it. work
it out. what is it ANGER why i am so mad at the world and folks in i don't
know family,VIVIAN,YOU NAME IT in am mad at it. i know some where in my
heart i will win . when am not sure. so i hope family list,VIVIAN, my
children all. even my self for the feeling i now have. i will ask and turn
to GOD for help. so all i can do is let me carry my own cross. when its get
heavy i may get the answer.i will be DON.

                                           I.Y.Q.