BARB just called long distance to me. i hope she understood all i said. as
she talked some of my anger left. with her soft voice. VIVIAN had a talk
without of lot of yelling we one other. for in days she said i was going
back 29 years a go but worse. even dog was afraid of me. still have some
anger in me. VIVIAN wanted me to go to bed and sleep. that is easy way out
you just put it off for a few hours. you got to look your problems in the
eye and fight your problem. i could feel some of the anger leaving as she
talked to me. even reason came back i said BARB look at the cost to you for
this call. so WITH HER AND VIVIAN i can again be come DON not MR PD. so i
will try and be DON AND I.Y.Q. GUY. with help of the family. VIVIAN and i
held each other in our arms tritely. so we will find each other again. I
LOVE HER SO.  i will try love and all of us do the same. just not at Xmas.
this is my try.
                                      LIMA,OH

                                      I.Y.Q.   DON  AND  VIVIAN
                                       LOVE OF MY LIFE-52